Calvados by Henrik Mattsson
THE WORLD'S PREMIER APPLE BRANDY
TASTING, FACTS AND TRAVEL by Henrik Mattsson
(Book in english 🇬🇧)
Calvados is one of the best kept secrets in the world of fine spirit. This unique French apple brandy is carefully distilled from dry cider made from special apple varieties, aged in French Oak barrels then blended and bottled for the connoisseur.
This award winning book is a first in comprehensive reporting on the delicate apple brandy called Calvados.
- All the facts, details and background combined with beautiful pictures and illustrations.
- The fascinating story ; its myths and secrets.
- The different types of Calvados, how they are made and what they taste like.
- How to taste, judge and enjoy this unique spirit.
- A phone and adress directory of the producers complete with a map.
- Tasting notes, food and cigar pairing.
- Drinks, recipes and a gastronomic tour guide are included.
Winner of the Gourmand World Cookbook
Award 2004 in the category : Best Wine Book
Best Spirits and other Drinks Books for Books in English - rest of the world